Translate

Thursday, September 3, 2015

A Personal Note For My Audience




Hi guys!


I hope you have enjoyed reading my posts so far and I hope I have been able to help cheer up your day in my simple way.


Writing inspirational articles and poems has always been my passion, and the more I get inspired to write whenever my emotions are high or when I want to share personal experiences that I think would be worth sharing and learning lessons from.



It has always been my dream to be able to express myself to others and be a source of change or inspiration to anyone who needs a little bit of cheering up.


Now that I have decided to become a stay-at-home mom, I finally found the chance to create a blog where I would be able to write down my thoughts and learned knowledge in life that I think would also be beneficial for others.


Being a stay-at-home mom has given me this privilege of doing the things I love most while finding ways and means to provide for my family's needs.


I am able to take care of my child and witness his every milestone while being able to manage and make this blog grow.


However, in order for me to continue on with my passion for writing and making this blog grow even stronger, I had to find ways in monetizing it even in small amounts so I could somehow pay my internet bills and keep on blogging.


So now, as I am about to embark on the business side of things, I would like to be as transparent and honest to you as much as possible to my you as my loyal audience.


I am asking for your support on my upcoming posts which would then include some reviews and promotions on products that I think would be suitable and helpful in improving your life and be good sources of motivation and inspiration.


I would be getting some amount from the owners of some of the products I would be recommending and writing reviews on so please don't hesitate to check them out if you feel they could make a big difference in your life.


While monetizing this blog, it is still my utmost concern to be able to help you with the concerns of life that you might be having right now so I would only choose the products which I think would be the best and most suitable for you and for life's improvement.


Feel free to air your ideas or concerns with me by leaving your comments subscribing to this blog. I will do my best to respond to you as promptly as I can.



I would like to thank you in advance for your understanding and support and I hope we will build a much stronger relationship in the future.


Have a beautiful day ahead of you!


Images courtesy of Pixabay

No comments :

Post a Comment