Translate

Saturday, June 27, 2015

I Am Here





What must I do when I am down?


Am I to blame for what I feel?


I cannot shout, I cannot speak


How do I deal with this sadness?


I am alone with all my struggles


I feel like I’m in a dark place


A place where even myself, I can’t find


There seems to be no hint of light.





A tiny spark is all I need


To help me get through another day


I need some light to guide my way


I need something to hold on to


I am sad, alone, lowly, lonely


No one from out there seems to hear me


Is there someone who could save me?


I need to know, is somebody there?





I break down and weep with tears of sorrow


I kneel, with my face covered in tears


Then suddenly, a light shines down on me


It is bright, calming, comforting


I feel strange, lighter, peaceful


I feel a warm, serene embrace


I look and see my Father’s eyes


Tame, pure, a mirror of hope and love.





He holds my hand, helps me stand up


He is the light showing me out of the dark


His light shines brightly amidst it all


He tells me not to fear, hesitate


I put my trust and faith in Him


He gently whispers His words,


“My child, I was with you in the dark


Into the light I will lead you now...





When you felt so alone and lonely


I was there beside you silently


When you cried with pain and anguish


My heart was bleeding, my tears were thorns


When you were covered in darkness


I was there lighting your heart and soul


I have been with you and will always be


Even in the lightest of day.





Go on now, do not be afraid


I will see you through, all your life


I will be there when you fall down


Throughout the end, I will be with you.


When time will come that you should tire


When your body releases your tired, weary soul


Fear not, for I will be there


To welcome you into My Kingdom.”





Did you like this post? Feel free to share it on your social media accounts, bookmark it or subscribe to this blog to get a regular dose of actual life experiences, inspirational stories, and poems.



Image courtesy of Pixabay

No comments :

Post a Comment