Translate

Monday, June 22, 2015

Life




Sometimes I just get so confused

                What do I really want in life?

I wonder which way I should choose

                Sometimes I feel so lost... unsure.



                           Sometimes I feel like my world is in shackles
                                      
                                       I am bound by my fears

                                       Everyday I’m bothered with thoughts

                                                  Of life, my future, my tomorrow.



Will I ever get there someday?

                Am I doing things the right way?

Are they enough to make lift me high?

                What do I have, what do I want?



                                          Do people really feel this way?

                                                     Or am I the only one

                                          Who wakes up greeting the day

                                                     With questions, unending questions of life?



Tonight I’m going to sleep

                Wondering what’s there for tomorrow

Will I be able to begin a new day?

                Will I ever grow with life?






Did you like this post? Feel free to share it on your social media accounts, bookmark it or subscribe to this blog to get a regular dose of actual life experiences, inspirational stories and poems.



Image courtesy of Pixabay

No comments :

Post a Comment