Translate

Thursday, June 18, 2015

My Reason for Blogging

Introduction

First off, let me start by telling you why I decided to create this blog. I wanted to have a place to talk about the wonderful things in life. I wanted to have a place to freely talk about the graces I have been receiving from God.



What This Blog Offers

Before I even decided to create my own blog; I thought to myself, "What do I have to offer? What should I write about?" Then, I realized that I'm fond of writing about anything that enters my mind. I love writing about life and its twists and turns.


I have been looking for websites where I could just write my heart out, but I found none. They always had their own requirements that didn't suit me. So I decided to create my own blog.


In this way I could write without boundaries, no limitations, no requirements, no deadlines. I have my own time, my own topics, my own limitations.


This blog is all about life and everything in between. I will be talking about failures, success, heartaches, emotional pain and struggles, inspiration, spirituality and just about anything that life has to offer.


My Inspiration

I have learned that life is not always full of flowers and beautiful fields. It doesn't always go the way we want it to. Sometimes the things that life gives us feel so unbearable and unfair. The road to happiness seems so long and endless.


With all the painful and difficult things I have encountered in life, I learned to go down on my knees and pray. I prayed all my frustrations away and I cried my heart out to God. That's when I began to feel renewed.


My relationship with God inspired me to create a blog to touch people's hearts. I want to remind people that there is hope amidst all the negative things in life.


I'm hoping that with all the experiences I will share, I would be able to inspire and touch someone's heart. Life is a wonderful thing if you find your faith in God. If you get in touch with your spirituality, your will experience miraculous changes in your life.


Feel free to post your comments and suggestions on topics that you would like to tackle on this blog. This is a blog about you and me, and the world is waiting for what you and I have to say about life.

No comments :

Post a Comment